Aim of the Journal
The Journal aims to create a scientific information platform for sharing of lessons learned and professional expertise among specialists from different regions and countries and presentation of recent advances in the development and operation of oil and gas fields and well drilling.
Objectives of the Journal
The Journal seeks to promote scientific engagement intended to improve access to relevant experience and expertise, develop the scientific information environment, provide credible data on recent studies conducted in Russia, near and far abroad, and ensure effective cooperation.
The Journal publishes original research articles, discussion papers, conference proceedings, reviews on the problems associated with expansion and sustainable development of mineral resources, oil and gas fields development and well drilling. The Editorial Board accepts original papers that have not been published previously, and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Journal is issued on quarterly basis (issue schedule)
The Editorial Board comprises top scientists and specialists of research and production organizations established in Russia and far-abroad countries.
Authors and readers of the Journal are scientists and production engineers, post-graduate students and research associates of research centers, universities, production enterprises and governmental institutions of the Russian Federation, near- and far-abroad countries.
The editorial staff makes best efforts to facilitate international cooperation aimed to maximize subsoil research efficiency and encourage exchange of views between researchers from different regions and countries.
• Compliance with publication ethics, set out in international standards:
- regulations adopted at the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity (Singapore, 22-24 July, 2010);
- guidelines developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE);
- provisions of Chapter 70 (Copyright) of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation;
• Ensure high quality and reliability of published data; validity, authenticity, transparency, complete publication; maintaining editorial independence and scrupulousness.
• Ensure a careful, unbiased peer-review of all papers submitted for publication. Peer review and editorial revision of all submitted manuscripts shall be performed in accordance with the Review Procedure. All research papers submitted for publication in the Oil Province Journal must undergo blind peer review.
• All papers are peer reviewed and published free of cost.
• Open access is available to the entire content.
Legal basis of editorial policy
Authors retain copyright to the published papers. As the Publisher, Volga-Kama Regional Division of the Russian Academy of Natural Science shall be granted a non-exclusive right to use the materials presented in the Oil Province Journal. Reproduction of the materials, in whole or in part, for educational and research purposes is permitted only with hyperlink to the imprint page with reference to copyright holder and authors names. When creating new, independent works, citing or translating extracts from articles for further citation, reference to the primary sources shall be provided in compliance with citation rules.