GEOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PK1 RESERVOIR OF KHARAMPURSKOYE OIL-GAS CONDENSATE FIELD
Yatskanich I.M., Kaydalina T.E., Kiselev A.N., Malysheva T.M.
Seismic-geological approach has been applied in this study for detailed description of the internal structure of PK1 reservoir. During the first stage, well logging and core data were used to create a conceptual depositional model for the Cenomanian deposits in the region of interest. Individual units were identified within the Cenomanian sediments (PK1-1, PK1-2, PK1-3, PK1-4, and PK1-5) as well as their confinedness to facies environments: coastal-marine, tidal and continental. The study involved rock typing of the units associated with continental environment and ranking in terms of their production potential. Based on qualitative seismic attributes, channels were mapped within the middle and lower zones of the reservoir section (PK1-3, PK1-4, PK1-5 units). Comparative analysis of channel deposits distribution according to seismic surveys and well logging was performed. Optimistic and pessimistic geological models were built, risks of water front breakthrough were assessed.
Kharampurskoye field, PK1 reservoir, facies environment, geological and reservoir simulation model, development
1. Report “Vypolnenie rabot po obrabotke i interpretatsii seysmicheskikh materialov 3D/2D v predelakh Kharampurskogo i Festival'nogo mestorozhdeniy” [Processing and interpretation of 3D/2D seismic data within the Kharampurkoye and Festivalnoye fields]. Moscow: ООО SZhZh-VOSTOK, 2016. (in Russian)
2. Report “Podschet geologicheskikh zapasov UVS produktivnogo plasta T Harampurskogo neftegazokondensatnogo mestorozhdeniya” [Estimation of original petroleum reserves in place in the T reservoir of Kharampurskoye oil-gas condensate field]. Tyumen: ООО TNNTs, 2018. (in Russian)
3. Reinek G.E., Singkh I.B. Obstanovki terrigennogo osadkonakopleniya [Depostitional environments of terrigenous sediments]. Moscow: Nedra Publ., 1981. 440 p. (in Russian)
4. Muromtsev V.S. Elektrometricheskaya geologiya peschanykh tel – litologicheskikh lovushek nefti i gaza [Electrometric geology of sandbodies – lithological traps of oil and gas]. Leningrad: Nedra Publ., 1984. 260 p. (in Russian)
5. Regional'naya stratigraficheskaya skhema verkhnemelovykh otlozheniy Zapadnoy Sibiri [Regional stratigraphic sectional plan of Upper Cretaceous deposits of Western Siberia] (Approved 08 April 2005. Regulations of Interdepartmental Stratigraphic Committee. Volume 36. Saint Petersburg: VSEGEI Publ., 2006) (in Russian)
Yatskanich I.M., LLC «Tyumen Petroleum Research Center», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Kaydalina T.E., LLC «Tyumen Petroleum Research Center», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiselev A.N., LLC «Tyumen Petroleum Research Center», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Malysheva T.M. LLC «Tyumen Petroleum Research Center», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I.M. Yatskanich, T.E. Kaydalina, A.N. Kiselev, T.M. Malysheva Osobennosti geologicheskogo stroenija plasta pk1 harampurskogo neftegazokondensatnogo mestorozhdenija [Geological aspects of pk1 reservoir of kharampurskoye oil-gas condensate field]. Neftyanaya Provintsiya, No. 3(19), 2019. pp. 29-43. https://doi.org/10.25689/NP.2019.3.29-43 (in Russian)