RESEARCH OF RESERVOIR PRESSURE ERROR AFTER WELL SERVICING BY SPECIAL WELL TEST EXPERIMENTS
Salimgareeva E.M., Mullagalin I.Z., Tuktarov T.A., Ahmadiev A.Sh.
Due to increasing of low-cost reservoir pressure control approaches without special well stopping approved on certain oilfields there is a necessity of their applicability conditions and restriction definition. The aim of the work is establishing applicability of some pressure formation control approach published in the references and based on usage of borehole washing density and static level after well servicing as formation pressure estimations. In the present work pressure estimation error was arrived by designing, accomplishing and analysing special well test experiments. Reservoir pressure error was estimated with regard to reservoir pressure from buildup tests. Bottomhole pressure was being recorded during experiments by downhole pressure and temperature gauges. As results of work empirical relationships between reservoir pressure and formation transmissibility for two geological layers were established – the greater transmissibility, the less the reservoir pressure error. In spite of economical advantages of approach under discussion for low permeability formations and layers with high viscosity fluid reservoir pressure determination error is over 10%. Results are valid only for fixed well killing operation technology: water or oil-based well-killing fluid application, well washing through casing or tubing. There is no guaranty of test result pretension for another technologies. Necessity of pressure calculation from static level to pressure will increase reservoir pressure estimation error.
Formation pressure control; formation pressure; static fluid level; well servicing; borehole washing.
1. V.A. Iktisanov, A.V. Baigushev Raschet opornoj seti skvazhin dlya opredeleniya plastovogo davleniya [Calculation of stratigraphic well spacing to determine reservoir pressure]. Neftepromyslovoye delo, 2018, No.1, pp.12-16 (in Russian)
2. A.Ya. Davletbaev, N.A. Makhota, A.Kh. Nuriev, R.R. Urazov, A.V. Pestrikov, A.V. Sergeichev Planirovanie i analiz nagnetatel'nyh testov pri provedenii gidrorazryva v nizkopronicaemyh plastah s primeneniem PK «RN-GRID» [Injection test planning and analysis when performing hydraulic fracturing in low-permeability reservoirs using PK RNGRID]. Neftyanoye Khozyaistvo, 2018, No.10, pp.77-83 (in Russian)
3. N.M.A. Rahman, M. Pooladi-Darvish, L. Matar. Development of equations and procedure for perforation inflow test analysis // SPE 95510, 2005, pp. 1-19 (in English)
4. A.I. Tyunkin, T.M. Mukhametzyanov, I.S. Ignatov, P.T. Im Metodika postroeniya kart izobar s ispol'zovaniem rezul'tatov gidrodinamicheskih issledovanij i promyslovyh dannyh na primere Verh-Tarskogo mestorozhdeniya [Procedure for isobar mapping using pressure transient test data and production data by the example of Verkh-Tarskoye field]. Neftyanoye Khozyaistvo, 2009, No.5, pp.66-69 (in Russian)
5. I.V. Kostrigin Razrabotka sistemy kontrolya energeticheskogo sostoyaniya plasta po dannym ekspluatacii i remonta skvazhin [Developing a system for reservoir energy monitoring based on well operation and servicing data]. Thesis paper. Ufa, 2017, p.95 (in Russian)
6. M.M. Khasanov, I.V. Kostrigin, I.F. Khatmullin, E.I. Khatmullina Uchet dannyh po provedeniyu tekushchih remontnyh rabot na skvazhinah dlya ocenki energeticheskogo sostoyaniya plasta [Use of well servicing data for reservoir energy condition assessment]. Neftyanoye Khozyaistvo, 2009, No.9, pp.52-56 (in Russian)
7. A.A. Slabetsky, A.N. Nikitin, T.G. Zagurenko, T.S. Usmanov Minimizaciya poter' v dobyche pri provedenii issledovanij: strategii GDIS i drugie aspekty kontrolya energeticheskogo sostoyaniya mestorozhdenij s nizkopronicaemymi kollektorami [Minimizing production losses during pressure transient tests: well testing strategy and other aspects of production energy monitoring in low-permeability reservoirs]. Proceedings of Conference “Advanced well testing methods at various field production stages”. Tomsky University Press, 2010, pp.72-73 (in Russian)
8. L.N. Balandin, O.A. Gribennikov Sposob opredeleniya plastovogo davleniya v neftyanoj skvazhine, oborudovannoj pogruzhnym elektronasosom [Determination of reservoir pressure in ESP wells]. RF Patent No. 2539445 dated 04.12.2014 (in Russian)
9. O. Uze, D. Vitura, O. Fiare Analiz dinamicheskih potokov. Teoriya i praktika interpretacii dannyh GDIS i analiza dobychi, a takzhe ispol'zovanie dannyh stacionarnyh glubinnyh manometrov [Analysis of dynamic flows. Theory and practice of well testing data interpretation and production analysis, and use of permanent downhole gauges data]. Ecrin SW User manual, 2008, 359 p (in Russian)
10. Yu.V. Zeigman Fizicheskie osnovy glusheniya i osvoeniya skvazhin: ucheb. posobie [Physics of well killing and completion. Study guide]. Ufa State Petroleum Technical University. Ufa, 1996, 78 p (in Russian)
11. M.I. Kremenetsky, A.I. Ipatov Gidrodinamicheskie i promyslovo-tekhnicheskie issledovaniya skvazhin [Well testing and surveying]. Moscow, MAKS Press, 2008, 467 p (in Russian)
12. A.Kh. Mirzadzhanzade, M.N. Gallyamov, R.G. Shagiev Tekhnologicheskie osobennosti dobychi nen'yutonovskih neftej v Bashkirii [Technological aspects of non-Newtonian oils production in Bashkiria]. Ufa, Bashkirskoe knizhnoe izdatel'stvo [Baskir Book House], 1978, 176 p (in Russian)
Salimgareeva E.M., Deputy Head of Well Testing Department, OOO Ufimsky NTC, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mullagalin I.Z., PhD, Director, OOO Ufimsky NTC, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Tuktarov T.A., Principal Engineer, Field Development Department, PJSC TATNEFT, Almetyevsk, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Akhmadiev A.Sh., Chief Expert, Operations Department of NGDU Aznakaevneft, Aznakaevo, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation E-mail: AhmadievASh@tatneft.ru
E.M. Salimgareeva, I.Z. Mullagalin, T.A. Tuktarov, A.Sh. Ahmadiev Eksperimental'noe izuchenie oshibok v opredelenii plastovogo davleniya posle remonta skvazhin [Research of reservoir pressure error after well servicing by special well test experiments]. Neftyanaya Provintsiya, No. 3(19), 2019. pp. 169-188. https://doi.org/10.25689/NP.2019.3.169-188 (in Russian)