This article implements the implementation of regression analysis at one of the operational facilities of the Lower Cretaceous complex. With the help of statistical analyzes implemented in the system of geological and technological measures, the effectiveness of the selected methods of influence on the formation is evaluated. This approach allows minimizing diminishing oil and gas producing enterprises when forecasting geological and technical measures (GTM), by selecting wells to obtain objects, taking into account the satisfaction of the regression model obtained during the calculations. Using statistical modeling, the duration of the effect of geological and technical measures was calculated, as well as the specific technological effect. The object of study is in the Kogalym region, located at the northern end of the Surgut and Nizhnevartovsk vaults. Changes in the geological and geophysical parameters of the reservoir, varying degrees of oil production and the effectiveness of the application of methods of influence on the reservoir. The strata examine the object, the complexity of which consists of sandy-silty differences in detrital rocks. For the object under study, an analysis of geological and technological measures was carried out. The sequence of stages in creating regression models: a composite matrix consisting of geological and technological indicators of operational objects, correlation input data, obtained geological and statistical dependencies after geological and technological measures, the characteristic of the insurance companies that provide the greatest efficiency of the considered geological and technical measures for this object.
1. Andreev, V.E., Chudinova, D.Yu., Chizhov, A.P, Chibisov, A.V., Efimov E.R, Geological Conditions for the Effective Use of Neuocomian Hydraulic Fracturing, Geology. Izv. Dep. earth sciences and natural resources. Ufa: Publishing house Gile, 2015. №. 21. S. 63-69.
2. Chudinova D.Yu., Sidnev A.V. / Geological and technical measures to control and regulate the development of fields of the Kogalym group at the final stage // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business" .- 2016-№1. S. 119-137.
3. Andreev V.E., Chudinova D.Yu., Chizhov A.P., Chibisov A.V. ./ Optimization of the water-flooding system in terrigenous and carbonate reservoirs // Scientific and Technical Journal “Problems of collection, preparation and transport of oil and oil products”. Issue №4 (106) -2016, S. 42-53.
4. Andreev V.E., Chizhov A.P., Chibisov A.V., Chudinova D.Yu., Dubinsky G.S., Nugaev R.Ya. / Solution of the problem of classifying the production well stock and differentiating residual reserves in carbonate layers on the example of the Tournaisian deposits of the Novo-Elkhovskoye field // Scientific and technical journal "Problems of collection, preparation and transport of oil and oil products". Issue №4 (106) -2016, S. 67-73.
5. Shestakov D.A., Nasybullin I.R., Kotenev Yu.A., Chudinova D.Yu., Sultanov Sh.H., Mukhametshin V.V./ Conditions for the effective use of physico-chemical methods to increase oil recovery in heterogeneous reservoirs of the Kogalym region // Geology, geophysics and development of oil and gas fields. - № 4. - 2018, S. 66-72.
6. Chudinova D.Yu., Chibisov A.V. / Solving the problem of optimizing the flooding system at the development sites at a later stage using statistical analysis of geological field data // Modern trends in the development of science and technologies. –№2-3–2016, S. 127-129.
7. Chudinova D.Yu., Dulkarnayev M.R., Kotenev Yu.A., Sultanov Sh.H. /Differentiation of wells in areas with residual oil reserves using neural network modeling // Exposure of oil gas.–№4 (57).–2017, S. 10-1
Miftakhtdinova A.R., Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation E-mail:
Chudinova D.Yu., Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences of the Chair «Geology and Exploration of Oil and Gas Fields» Ufa State Petroleum Technical University, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation E-mail:
A.R. Miftakhtdinova, D.Yu. Chudinova Prognozirovanie jeffektivnosti geologotehnicheskih meroprijatij v neodnorodnyh kollektorah nizhnemelovogo kompleksa s ispol'zovaniem regressionnyh zavisimostej [Predicting the effectiveness of geological and engineering operations in heterogeneous reservoirs of lower cretaceous complexes using regression relationships]. Neftyanaya Provintsiya, No. 2(18), 2019. pp. 138-150. DOI https://doi.org/10.25689/NP.2019.2.138-150 (in Russian)