ANALYSIS OF THE FEATURES OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF RESERVES OF MIDDLE JURASSIC OBJECTS OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE TERRITORY OF KHMAO-YUGRA
Pecherin T.N., Korovin K.V.
The article is devoted to the peculiarities of the middle Jurassic oil and gas complex development, which is largely associated with the prospects of oil production in the fields of KHMAO. Over the past 20 years, oil withdrawals from the middle Jurassic sediments within the district have increased by an order of magnitude and are now estimated at tens of millions tons per year. Middle Jurassic oil deposits of are characterized by high commercial qualities, but the layers themselves are characterized by low reservoir properties, intermittent geological structure, as well as a mixed (pore–fractured) conductivity. In addition, the lightness of oil turns into increased gas content, causing the accident of well equipment. Accordingly, the reserves of the middle Jurassic deposits are estimated as hard to recover, and the values of the oil recovery factor are taken in the design at a low level. In addition, a significant part of the reserves of the middle Jurassic oil and gas complex remains not involved in the development. Development of the objects dated for average Jure is also complicated by the fact that the conduction of collectors in the middle Jurassic deposits not purely steam, and has the mixed porous–fissured character, and manifestations of a fracture component are bound to water injection. At the same time naphtha replacement by water can be ineffective because of development under pressure of flood water of bedded jointing to canals of high conduction between delivery and next production wells. Besides geological and physical conditions the incomplete drilling capacity and also ineffective and nonrational technology solutions have an adverse effect on oil recovery the middle Jurassic of layers. As those it should be noted practice of selection of multibedded objects, collateral development with layers of other age, a rare operational grid and compensation of selections it is higher than 100 %. On the contrary, on objects without overdoping and collateral development coefficients of oil recovery are estimated on rather high level.
Tyumen Suite, middle Jurassic, oil recovery coefficient, sand content, oil saturation, permeability, jointing.
1. A.A. Sevastianov, K.V. Korovin, O.P. Zotova, D.I. Zubarev Perspektivy razrabotki otlozhenij tyumenskoj svity na territorii HMAO–YUgry (Prospects for Tyumen suite formation development in KhMAO-YUgra). Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya [Advances in Modern Natural Sciences], 2016, No. 12-2, pp. 444-448 (in Russian)
2. K.V. Korovin, A.A. Sevastianov, O.P. Zotova, D.I. Zubarev Stroenie otlozhenij tyumenskoj svity HMAO–Yugry (Geology of Tyumen suite deposits in KhMAOYUgra). Akademicheskij zhurnal Zapadnoj Sibiri [Academic journal of Western Siberia], 2017, Vol. 13, No. 1(68), pp. 33-34 (in Russian)
3. O.P. Zotova, D.I. Zubarev, K.V. Korovin, A.A. Sevastianov Osobennosti razrabotki otlozhenij tyumenskoj svity (Aspects of Tyumen suite formation development). Nauchnyi forum. Sibir [Science forum. Siberia], 2018, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 25-29 (in Russian)
4. N.N. Lisovsky, E.M. Khalimov O klassifikacii trudnoizvlekaemyh zapasov (On classification of hard-to-recover reserves). Rosnedra Bulletin, 2005, No. 1, pp. 17-19 (in Russian)
5. Sevastianov A.A., Korovin K.V., Zotova O.P., Zubarev D.I. Production prospects of hard–to–recover oil reserves on the territory of Khanty–Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — YUgra. Neft i gaz: experience and innovations, 2017, Vol.1, No. 1, pp. 15-21 (in Russian)
6. O.P. Zotova, A.A. Sevastianov Perspektivy razrabotki trudnoizvlekaemyh zapasov nefti (Prospects for production of hard-to-recover oil reserves). Akademicheskij zhurnal Zapadnoj Sibiri [Academic journal of Western Siberia], 2015, Vol. 11, No. 4 (59), pp. 17–19 (in Russian)
7. R.I. Medvedsky, A.A. Sevastianov Ocenka izvlekaemyh zapasov nefti i prognoz urovnej dobychi po promyslovym dannym (Recoverable reserves estimate and oil production forecast). St.-Petersburg, Nedra Publ., 2004, 192 p. (in Russian)
8. S.I. Grachev, O.P Zotova, D.I. Zubarev, K.V. Korovin, A.A. Sevastianov Veroyatnostno–statisticheskaya ocenka podschetnyh parametrov dlya neftyanyh mestorozhdenij HMAO–YUgry (Probabilistic-statistical estimate of volumetrics for oil fields in KhMAO-Yugra). Akademicheskij zhurnal Zapadnoj Sibiri [Academic journal of Western Siberia], 2018, Vol. 14, No. 6 (77), pp. 87–88 (in Russian)
9. I.P Tolstolytkin, N.B. Mukharlyamova, A.A. Sevastianov Problemy effektivnogo ispol'zovaniya zapasov nefti na mestorozhdeniyah Hanty–Mansijskogo avtonomnogo okruga (Efficient oil reserve management in KhMAO fields). Neftyanoye khozyaistvo, 2004, No. 5, pp. 41-45 (in Russian)
10. K.V. Korovin, A.G. Kopytov Vliyanie geologicheskih faktorov na effektivnost' gidrorazryva plasta v sredneyurskih otlozheniyah Peschanogo mestorozhdeniya (Effect of geology on hydraulic fracturing efficiency in Middle Jurassic deposits of Peschanoye oil field). Proc. of International Conf. ―Neft i gaz Zapadnoi Sibiri‖ [Oil and gas of Western Siberia], Tyumen, 2003, pp. 82-83 (in Russian)
11. S.I. Grachev, V.A. Korotenko, O.P. Zotova K voprosu o dvuhfaznoj fil'tracii v poristoj srede (On two-phase fluid filtration in porous medium). Bureniye i neft, 2016, No. 5, pp. 50-54 (in Russian)
12. S.I. Grachev, A.V. Chernyaev, I.V. Shpurov Sovershenstvovanie razrabotki kollektorov yurskih otlozhenij (Improvement of Jurassic reservoirs development). Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Neft' i gaz [News of Higher Educational Institutions. Oil and gas], 2012, No. 4, pp. 53–57 (in Russian)
13. RD 153–39.0–110–01. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po geologo–promyslovomu analizu razrabotki neftyanyh i gazoneftyanyh mestorozhdenij (Guidelines for geologic analysis of oil and gas field development). Moscow, 2002, 58 p. (in Russian)
Pecherin T.N., PhD, Autonomous Institution of Khanty–Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — Yugra «V.I. Shpilman research and analytical Centre for the rational use of the subsoil», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Korovin K.V., PhD, Federal Budget Educational Institution of Higher Education «Tyumen Industrial University», Tyumen, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
T.N. Pecherin, K.V. Korovin Analiz osobennostej vyrabotki zapasov srednejurskih ob#ektov razrabotki na territorii hmao-jugry [Analysis of the features of the development of reserves of middle jurassic objects of development in the territory of khmao-yugra]. Neftyanaya Provintsiya, No. 2(18), 2019. pp. 101-112. DOI https://doi.org/10.25689/NP.2019.2.101-112 (in Russian)