GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF INTEGRATED HYDROCARBON RESERVES ASSESSMENT IN PETROLEUM INVESTMENT PROJECTS
Yeremin N.А., Bogatkina Yu.G., Lyndin V.N.
The paper considers general principles of integrated assessment of natural hydrocarbons in petroleum investment projects. It is demonstrated that analysis of costeffectiveness of petroleum investment projects entails estimation of the main economic performance indicators for various scenarios; selection of the best scenario to ensure maximization of the project’s net present value from probably complete extraction of oil reserves with identification of funding sources. Evaluation of available scenarios in multistaged design of field development projects should be risk-oriented to account for risk effects on efficiency and reliability of engineering and economic decisions under particular conditions of oil and gas production operations. Of great current interest is that reviewed approaches have been included into industry-related automated system allowing for multiscenario estimates of cost/performance indices in petroleum investment projects inclusive of risk factors.
economic assessment, petroleum investment project, economic and mathematical method, design solutions.
1. Ponomareva I.А, Bogatkina Yu.G., Yeremin N.А. Kompleksnaya economicheskaya otsenka mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodov v investitsionnykh proyektakh [Complex economic assessment of oil and gas fields in investment projects] Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2006.134p. (in Russian)
2. Ponomareva I.А, Yeremin N.А., Bogatkina Yu.G. Economiko-metodicheskoye modelirovaniye razrabotky neftegazovykh mestorozhdeniy [Economic and procedural modelling ofl oil and gas fields development]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2010. (in Russian)
3. Bogatkina Yu.G., Lyndin V.N., Yeremin N.А. Osnovnye printsipy finansirovaniya neftegazovykh investitsionnykh proyektov [Basic principles of financing petroleum investment projects]. All-union scientific research institute for organization of the management and economics of the oil and gas industry, Problemy economiki i upravleniya neftegazovym kompleksom, 2017, No. 3, pp. 9-11. (in Russian)
4. Bogatkina Yu.G., Lyndin V.N., Yeremin N.А. Avtomatizirovannaya otsenka economicheskikh pokazateley v neftegazovykh investitsionnykh proyektakh [Computeraided evaluation of economic performance in petroleum investment projects]. Neft’, gaz i biznes, 2017, No., pp. 37-40. (in Russian)
5. Bogatkina Yu.G., Ponomareva I.А., Yeremin N.А. Primeneniye informatsionnykh tekhnologiy dlya economicheskoy otsenki neftegazovykh investitsionnykh proyektov [Application of information technologies for economic performance assessment of petroleum investment projects]. Moscow: Max Press Publ., 2016, 148p. (in Russian)
6. Yeremin N.А. Modelirovaniye mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodov metodami nechetkoy logiki [Modeling of oil and gas fields using fuzzy logics methods]. Moscow.: Nauka Publ., 1994, 460p. (in Russian)
7. Nedosekin А.О. Nechetko-mnozhestvennyi analiz riska fondovykh investitsiy [Inexplicit multivariate analysis of stock investment risks]. Saint-Petersburg: Sezam Publ., 2002. 181 p. (in Russian)
8. Nedosekin А.О. Otsenka riska investitsiy po NPV proizvolno-nechetkoy formy [Arbitrary fuzzy assessment of investment risks by NPV]. — Saint-Petersburg, 2004, 200 p. (in Russian)
Yeremin N.A., Dr.Sc., Professor, Senior Research Associate, Analytical Center for Technological Forecasting in Oil and Gas Industry, Institute of Oil and Gas Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bogatkina Yu.G., PhD, Leading Research Associate, Analytical Center for Technological Forecasting in Oil and Gas Industry, Institute of Oil and Gas Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Lyndin V.N., PhD, Assistant Professor, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.А. Yeremin, Yu.G. Bogatkina, V.N. Lyndin Osnovnye principy metodologii kompleksnoj ocenki zapasov uglevodorodov v neftegazovyh investicionnyh proektah [General principles of integrated hydrocarbon reserves assessment in petroleum investment projects]. Neftyanaya Provintsiya, No. 1(17), 2019. pp. 31-50. DOI https://doi.org/10.25689/NP.2019.1.31-50 (in Russian)