THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RECULTIVATIONʹS METHOD OF PONDS SLUDGE COLLECTORS
Borisova E.A., Krasnoperova S.A.
Waste processing of oil refineries and petrochemical industries is currently one of the pressing environmental problems in Russia. One of the most dangerous pollutants of almost all components of the natural environment are oily waste - oil sludge. At present, fundamentally new technical solutions are being developed for the remediation of sludge storage ponds and the processes of obtaining chemical products as a result of the utilization of waste accumulated in them. According to the research results, a method of remediation of sludge storage ponds, which is a two-stage process, has been developed. At the first stage, biological decomposition of oil waste is carried out using microorganisms, which allows to solve the problem of their subsequent disposal. At the second stage, the fertility of disturbed lands is restored by phytoremediation. The method consists in planting herbaceous vegetation and tree seedlings over the entire area of recultivated land. The implementation of this method of remediation of sludge ponds will reduce the cost of services to third-party companies for the disposal of oil sludge.
oil sludge, sludge pond, bioremediation, phytoremediation, remediation of oil-contaminated lands, biological remediation.
1. Ananyeva N.D. Mikrobiologicheskie aspekty samoochischeniya i ustoychivosti pochv [Microbial aspects of soil self-purification and resistivity]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2001, 226 p. (in Russsian)
2. Konopel’ko L.А., Begak О.Yu., Okrepilov M.V. Ecologicheskie problemy neftedobychi [Ecological issues of oil production] Ecologicheskie sistemy i pribory, 2012, No. 2, pp. 30 – 35. (in Russian)
3. Tumanyan А.F. Ecologicheskie posledstviya zagryazneniya pochv neft’yu i nefteproduktami pri avariynykh situatsiyakh i sposoby rekul’tivatsii zemel' [Environmental implications of soil contamination with oil and oil products in emergency situations and soil remediation methods]. Moscow: Tekhnika Publ., 2004, pp. 3-6 (in Russian)
4. Gavrilin I.I., Shigapov А.М. Nekotorye osobennosti biologicheskikh metodov ochistki pochvogruntov ot zagryazneniya nefteproduktami [Some peculiar aspects of biological methods of remediation of petroleum contaminated soil]. Mezhdunarodny nauchnoissledovatel’sky zhurnal, 2014, No 3. (22), pp. 43-46. (in Russian)
5. Smetanin V.I. Rekultivatsiya i obustroystvo naryshennykh zemel’ [Remediation and rehabilitation of disturbed soil]. Moscow: Kolos Publ., 2000, 96 p. (in Russian)
6. Khaustov А.P., Redina M.М. Okhrana okruzhayuschey sredy pri dobyche nefti [Environmental protection during oil production]. Moscow: Delo Publ., 2006, 552 p. (in Russian)
7. Borisova Е.А. Razrabitka predlozheniy po rekul’tivatsii prudov-shlamonakopiteley ne primere predpriyatiy neftegazovoy otrasli udmurtskoy respubliki [Working out proposals for rehabilitation of settling lagoons as illustrated by the example of oil and gas enterprises of the Udmurt Republic]. Upravlenie tekhnosferoy, 2018. Vol.1. No. 3, pp. 339-349. (in Russian) Available at: http://f-ing.udsu.ru/technosphere
8. Chernavskaya N.М. et al. Neft’ – pripodny resurs kak faktor technogennogo i ecologicheskogo riska [Oil – natural resurce as factor of man-induced and ecological risk]. Economika nedropol’zovaniya, 2007, No. 6., pp. 78 - 96
Borisova E.A., PhD, Assistant Professor, Institute of Civil Defense, Udmurt State University, Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Krasnoperova S.A., PhD, Assistant Professor of Oil and Gas Geology Chair, Udmurt State University, Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
E.A. Borisova, S.A. Razrabotka metoda rekul'tivacii prudovshlamonakopitelej [The development of the recultivationʹs method of ponds sludge collectors]. Neftyanaya Provintsiya, No. 1(17), 2019. pp. 238-250. DOI https://doi.org/10.25689/NP.2019.1.238-250 (in Russian)